Thursday, August 7, 2014

Get More Hair

STOP WISHING FOR MORE HAIR AND GET MO' HAIR



Thinning hair and bald spots in the head can be quite stressing for women. Now, me personally, I will throw on a wig, get it weaved up, but there are times when I want to wear my natural hair.      


When I wear my natural hair, I want it to be soft, manageable and healthy which is why I use my grandmother's specially formulated hair oil.

Most people who have used Mo' Hair find that it aids with the elimination of itchy scalp, dandruff and helps grow hair. Stop stressing on growing hair and use Mo' Hair.


Directions: Use twice a week. Massage vigourously into the scalp. Best to use at night. Spray hair with hair spray if you find the aroma of the product not to be appealing.


Active Ingredients: Petroleum Jelly, Castor Oil, Carrot Oil, Polysorbate-85, Disteadinomium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sulfur




Warnings: For external use only Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs with eyes rinse eyes thorougly with water. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a poison control center immediately. Test a small patch on the scalp to test for skin irritation. If skin irritation develops or increases contact a physician.





No comments:

Post a Comment